OS3 is a potent mix of natural microorganisms and enzymes that specialize in biodegradation of harmful pollutants found in variety of industrial waste waters. OS3 is a broad spectrum solution that can tackle any type of natural or manmade organic pollutants and significantly reduce COD and BOD. The wide range of microorganisms/enzymes gives OS3 an edge over any other product for similar application.
Every gram of OS3 is packed with a robust mix of microbes and enzymes that rapidly adapt to dynamic condition in the STP/ETP and continue to perform consistently. This unique and powerful mix is based on more than a decade of research in microbial and enzyme interactions. Our products are ideally suited for processes like activated sludge process, anaerobic reactors, extended aeration, attached growth, MBR, SBR, MMBR, Bio Trickling Filters, RBC, Bio filters, etc.
Why use OS3?
- Reinforcement of biomass
- Digests compounds that are toxic to generic bacteria. Breaks down difficult-to-degrade substances
- Complete odour control in the vicinity of the treatment plant.
- OS3 performs efficiently in waste waters having high Total Dissolved Solids (TDS).
- Faster and stable commissioning of the aerobic system.
- Improves hydraulic retention time in the system
- Low treatment cost. Increases efficiency of the treatment plant.
- Complete biodegradation of organic compounds.
- Generates minimum sludge as most of the waste is converted to carbon dioxide and water. Upto 50-60% less sludge to handle.
- Non-corrosive, non-pathogenic and low quantities of use, making it safe and easy to handle and store.
- Increases methane/biogas recovery rates
Dosages vary from plant to plant. In order to know the dosage pattern for your plant kindly fill the assessment form.
- Paper & Pulp